Neighborhood Reinvestment Grants
Neighborhood Reinvestment Grants Program
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant (NRG) Workshops
- Manage Neighborhood Reinvestment Grants
New Software: The City of Boise is introducing "ZoomGrants" software to manage the Neighborhood Reinvestment Grants (NRG) program. ZoomGrants is intuitive and easy-to-use, with a tutorial that explains the software clearly. Learn more.
- Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant Recipients
What are Neighborhood Reinvestment Grants?
The Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant (NRG) program is a partnership between the City of Boise and the registered neighborhood associations.
The program funds comprehensive neighborhood plans and capital construction projects to help enrich the lives of our citizens, enhance the identity and quality of life in our neighborhoods and encourage a strong sense of community.
Projects funded through the Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant include:
- Borah Park Shelter | Borah Neighborhood, 2013
- Whitewater Park Blvd. Roundabout "Water Chutes" Sculpture | Veterans Park Neighborhood, 2013-2014
- Traffic Box Art | Central Bench and Borah Neighborhoods, 2013
Parks & Playgrounds
- Whitney School Playground Enhancement | Vista Neighborhood, 2010
- Greenbelt Benches | Warm Springs Estates Neighborhood, 2000
- Morris Hill Park Playground Equipment | Morris Hill Neighborhood, 2009
- Bowden Park Playground Equipment | Depot Bench Neighborhood, 2007
Bird image from artwork funded by a Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant.