- Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant (NRG) Workshops
- Oct. 2 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Main Library! Auditorium, Marion Bingham Room, 3rd Floor
- Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boise Celebrates Good Neighbors
Nominate your helpful and thoughtful neighbors for "Good Neighbor" recognition by the city.
What is Neighborhood Planning?
Neighborhood planning is a collaboration between the City and Neighborhood Associations to guide the future of Boise's neighborhoods.
Boise serves its neighborhoods with a Geographic Area Planning (GAP) program. Assigned to specific neighborhoods, City planners are familiar with the neighborhood associations and the unique issues facing each area.
Planners help neighborhoods understand development applications, interpret Blueprint Boise (the City's Comprehensive Plan), develop neighborhood plans and prepare Neighborhood Reinvestment Grant applications. They also participate in Neighborhood Night Out, annual meetings and other neighborhood events.