Our ePlanReview system lets customers skip a trip to City Hall by submitting plans online. PDS and other reviewing agencies review plans simultaneously, which can help reduce review times.
ePlanReview System Upgrades
Outage Due to Upgrades: The City of Boise will be upgrading our ePlanReview system. ePlanReview will be down Friday, October 19th at 3 PM. The system will be back up and running Monday, October 22 at 8 AM.
You will not be able to submit planning or building applications during this time. We appreciate your patience as we upgrade to provide better service to you. If you have any questions, please contact us at 208-608-7070. Learn more about the upgrades
How to Get Started
Step 1: Submit an Application
Step 2: Upload Files
- Follow email directions and upload files in ePlanReview
- Pay fees on ePay
Step 3: Plan Review Process
- City Plan Review team and outside agencies review plans
- Resubmittals: If you do not pass review, you'll be notified to upload corrections.
Step 4: Project Approval
- Download the approved plans.or approval letter
Christina Prado | CDPrado@cityofboise.org | 208-608-7114
Tisha Gallop | LGallop@cityofboise.org | 208-608-7124
Guides for ePlanReview projects
Guides specific to projects submitted after Aug. 7, 2017
What is ePlanReview?
- PDS performs electronic plan review using ProjectDox software and the ePlanReview website. Customers can submit plans electronically for some permit types, eliminating the need for paper plans and reducing trips to City Hall.
- ePlanReview lets PDS, other city departments and outside agencies review plans simultaneously, significantly reducing review times. Other jurisdictions using ProjectDox report plan review time frames reduced as much as 30%.