ESC Training Schedule
In order to protect the environment and the Boise River from negative impacts of construction and polluted stormwater runoff, the City of Boise requires earth disturbing construction projects to obtain an Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC) Permit. Each project requiring an ESC Permit must designate a trained and certified ESC Responsible Person with operational control over site activities and plans.
Upon completing a Responsible Person (RP) training class, the RP certification is valid for 3 years. Please note that you are required to bring a completed application form and $55 check made out to the City of Boise to the class.
- Contact: Call (208) 562-2700 for more information.
- Boise Location:
1360 S Eagle Flight Way, Boise, Idaho
Near the intersection of Maple Grove and Overland in the Black Eagle Business Park.
From Overland, turn north on Eagle Flight Way.
- Nampa Location: CWI Canyon County Center, 2407 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID 83651
- Contact: Angie Gilman, (208) 870-9495
- On-site training available for groups of 8 or more
- Class Location: Idaho AGC Training Room @ 1649 Shoreline Drive, Boise 83702
- Class registration and payment instructions located at www.ewmid.com