Boise's Building Excellence Awards
2019 Building Excellence Awards
The City of Boise is accepting nominations for the 12th Annual Building Excellence Awards program. We are looking for building projects that increase the quality of Boise’s built environment. The awards program recognizes businesses and business owners that recently built a new building or completed a building remodel, upgrade, or addition that made Boise safer, more accessible to all citizens, a unique design or environmentally sustainable.
The City of Boise is accepting nominations for the Building Excellence Awards in the following categories:
- Excellence in Accessibility (Accessibility Upgrade)
- Excellence in Safety (Fire/Life Safety Upgrade)
- Excellence in Sustainability (New Building or Upgrade)
- Excellence in Design: Architecture
- Excellence in Design: Landscape
The Mayor will also select and recognize a Mayor’s Choice award.
The city may present up to two awards in each category and the winners will be selected by a committee which includes the City of Boise Building Official, City of Boise Fire Marshal, local architects and others. To qualify a project must:
- Be located within Boise City limits
- Be completed or substantially complete between May 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019
Nominations must be submitted by March 8, 2019. Learn more | Nominate a project
The City of Boise and BOMA Idaho will present the 2019 Building Excellence Awards on May 16.