Our ePlanReview system lets customers skip a trip to City Hall by submitting plans online. PDS and other reviewing agencies review plans simultaneously, which can help reduce review times.
- The City of Boise Planning & Development Services Department is pleased to announce that we have upgraded our ePlanReview software. Permits active prior to Aug. 7 will use the existing process through completion. Commercial and Residential Building and Fire permits applied for after Monday, August 7 at 8:00am MST will use the upgraded system.
- Planning department and Sign applications will continue to use the older software until Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017.
- Please visit our ePlanReview webpage for information and instructions. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 608-7070.
- Updated User Guide for new Building (Commercial, Residential & Fire) ePlanReview process: User Guide | Building Projects
How to Get Started
Step 1: Submit an Application
Step 2: Upload Files
- Follow email directions and upload files in ePlanReview
- Pay fees on ePay
Step 3: Plan Review Process
- City Plan Review team and outside agencies review plans
- Resubmittals: If you do not pass review, you'll be notified to upload corrections.
Step 4: Project Approval
- Download the approved plans.or approval letter
Christina Prado | CDPrado@cityofboise.org | 208-608-7114
Tisha Gallop | LGallop@cityofboise.org | 208-608-7124
Guides for ePlanReview projects
Guides specific to projects submitted after Aug. 7, 2017
What is ePlanReview?
- PDS performs electronic plan review using ProjectDox software and the ePlanReview website. Customers can submit plans electronically for some permit types, eliminating the need for paper plans and reducing trips to City Hall.
- ePlanReview lets PDS, other city departments and outside agencies review plans simultaneously, significantly reducing review times. Other jurisdictions using ProjectDox report plan review time frames reduced as much as 30%.