Our ePlanReview system lets customers skip a trip to City Hall by submitting plans online. PDS and other reviewing agencies review plans simultaneously, which can help reduce review times.
- Recommended Browsers
We recommend customers use Internet Explorer (IE) . ePlanReview will also run in Google Chrome.
How to Get Started
Step 1: Submit an Application
Step 2: Upload Files
- Follow e-mail directions and upload files in ePlanReview
- Pay fees on ePay
Step 3: Plan Review Process
- City Plan Review team and outside agencies review plans
- Resubmittals: If you do not pass review, you'll be notified to upload corrections.
Step 4: Project Approval
- Download the approved plans.or approval letter
Christina Prado | CDPrado@cityofboise.org | 208-608-7114
Alexandra DeYoung | email@example.com
Plan Review Process
What is ePlanReview?
- PDS performs electronic plan review using ProjectDox software and the ePlanReview website. Customers can submit plans electronically for some permit types, eliminating the need for paper plans and reducing trips to City Hall.
- ePlanReview lets PDS, other city departments and outside agencies review plans simultaneously, significantly reducing review times. Other jurisdictions using ProjectDox report plan review time frames reduced as much as 30%.